International Journal of Scientific Reports is an open access, international, peer-reviewed multidisciplinary science and technology journal. The journal's full text is available online at http://www.sci-rep.com. International Journal of Scientific Reports is dedicated to publishing research from all areas of science and technology. The journal has a broad coverage of Medical sciences, Dental sciences, Physiotherapy, Biological sciences, Pharmaceutical sciences, Earth and environmental sciences, Physical sciences. International Journal of Scientific Reports is one of the fastest communication journals and articles are published online within short time after acceptance of manuscripts. The types of articles accepted include original research articles, review articles, editorial, news, case reports, short communications, correspondence, images, problem solving, perspectives and new updates. It is published monthly and available in print and online version.
Aims and scope
Cancer, Structural biology, Biophysics, Zoology, Systems biology, Evolution, Biological techniques, Stem cells, Neuroscience, Genetics, Microbiology, Biotechnology, Computational biology and bioinformatics, Physiology, Biochemistry, Psychology, Ecology, Developmental biology, Drug discovery, Plant sciences, Chemical biology, Molecular biology, Immunology, Cell biology
Pathogenesis, Risk factors, Biomarkers, Diseases, Signs and symptoms, Anatomy, Medical research, Health care, Health occupations, Dental sciences, Physiotherapy, Pharmaceutical sciences
Earth and environmental sciences
Planetary science, Environmental sciences, Environmental social sciences, Ecology, Climate sciences, Solid Earth sciences
Optics and photonics, Astronomy and planetary science, Nanoscience and technology, Mathematics and computing, Materials science, Chemistry, Engineering, Physics
Print ISSN: 2454-2156
Online ISSN: 2454-2164
Issues: 12 per year
Publisher: Medip Academy
DOI prefix: 10.18203
Medip Academy is a member of Publishers International Linking Association, Inc. (PILA), which operates CrossRef (DOI)
International Journal of Scientific Reports accepts manuscript submissions through Online Submissions:
About the Journal > Online Submissions
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
If you find any difficulty in online submission of your manuscript, please contact editor at [email protected]
The correct abbreviation for abstracting and indexing purposes is Int J Sci Rep.
Abstracting and Indexing information
The journal is indexed with Index Copernicus, Index Medicus for South-East Asia Region (WHO), CrossRef, Journal Index, Google Scholar, LOCKSS, J-Gate, SHERPA/RoMEO, ICMJE, JournalTOCs and ResearchBib.
Index Copernicus Value: 84.60 (ICV 2015: 84.60)
Advantages to publish in the International Journal of Scientific Reports
- Prompt review and rapid publication
- DOI (Digital Object Identifiers) for each article: The assignment of DOI names through the international registration agency (CrossRef), recognizes published data as a first-class research output in the scientific world, Increase the acceptance of research data as legitimately citable contribution to the scientific record.
- Wider visibility through open access
- Indexing: International Journal of Scientific Reports is indexed with Index Copernicus, Index Medicus for South-East Asia Region (WHO), CrossRef, Journal Index, Google Scholar, J-Gate, SHERPA/RoMEO, ICMJE, JournalTOCs and ResearchBib. International Journal of Scientific Reports will apply to be indexed in other relevant databases and repositories in the future, where appropriate.
- Archiving: International Journal of Scientific Reports utilizes the LOCKSS (Lots Of Copies Keep Stuff Safe) system to create a distributed archiving system among participating libraries and permits those libraries to create permanent archives of the journal for purposes of preservation and restoration. The LOCKSS Program, based at Stanford University Libraries, provides libraries and publishers with open source digital preservation tools to preserve and provide access to persistent and authoritative digital content. In addition, authors publishing with International Journal of Scientific Reports are encouraged to self-archive final published version of the articles on a website, institutional repository or any other OAI-compliant institutional/subject-based repository, immediately on publication.
Fast track publication
Fast track publication service is provided to shorten the time to decision and publication. Authors if they wish can have their article published as Online First (Articles in Press) within 2 weeks of manuscript submission (Conditional to acceptance and author does prompt corrections).
Online First (Articles in Press) Articles are accepted, peer reviewed manuscripts, and are citable by the digital object identifier (DOI) assigned at the time of online publication.
If you wish to use fast track publication service, please submit your manuscript and write to editor with manuscript ID at [email protected] or call the editorial office: +91-7567260799.